Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I'm finally on!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jakeroberthays's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello all ya'll,

    Well, I'm fairly new at this Hostboard stuff but I just wanted to tell you that I'm finally on here!!! I hope now it'll be a lot easier to talk to all of you if you have any questions, and I can keep you updated about shows and stuff like that!

    Well you all ROCK!!!

    Jake Hays

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hi ya Jake,

    Bout time you joined the world famous Cherie [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] Currie message board.

    Just be careful around those PartyGrrllz,Tygergrrll,and the world famous NewYorkJettster [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll be meeting them this summer.

    Maybe i'll get to meet you and your mom some day when you make it to DetroitRockCity.

    Rock on Jake,

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Gregg

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi Jake~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Alrighty then!!! Let's make this official!
    newbie
    Welcome to the world famous Cherie Currie message board Jake! I'm glad you are joining us!
    Please do keep us updated on your musical career and such!
    I have visited your My Space site but my old dial up jalopy of a PC doesn't work so good over there!

    Join us in the chat room some Chaturday night if you can. (Saturdays 8:30 PM Eastern Time) Check the Chit Chat topic for details. We'd love to have you drop by!

    Good luck with everything!
    Catch ya later!
    wave
    Gus

  5. #5
    Inactive Member davthepunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JakeHays:
    Hello all ya'll,

    Well, I'm fairly new at this Hostboard stuff but I just wanted to tell you that I'm finally on here!!! I hope now it'll be a lot easier to talk to all of you if you have any questions, and I can keep you updated about shows and stuff like that!

    Well you all ROCK!!!

    Jake Hays
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Jake! Welcome to the board. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Yo' momma rocks!
    (She's pretty hot too...) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PlanetSorrow76's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Jake! [img]smile.gif[/img]


    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member hawkeye_pierce_mf's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Jake!

    Good to see you here!

    Danna

  8. #8
    Inactive Member furicchia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2004
    Posts
    247
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Jake [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  9. #9
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, you were ON before, lil misters! Check out my avatar - see?! Do you not remember being at my wedding and reception? GOOD! The therapy worked! Where's MINE??! Ha ha!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Jake. I'm a bit of a novice at this Hostboard stuff myself, but I've been made to feel very welcome here by some really cool people. I saw your mum performing live in Scotland way back when she and me were just a little bit older than you are now. There's something really nice about the fact that after all these years I can say Hi to her, and now to you also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic